Dec 20, 2013

Whoa!  I haven't posted in so long haha! I'm on Christmas break now(thank God) so maybe I can post more! :) I've decided for the new year, I'm going to start doing reviews! Yep, that means every end of the month, I will be posting my favorites for that month(Ex: September Favorites)! I am going to do one starting the end of this month, so I will be doing one for December, then January, February, etc. I will also tell you WHY I love those things! :) I am going to do like, a list of things, like a category for favorite foods, products, movies, idk I'll think about them as I go along xD.................thanks for reading this little update though, and have a Merry Christmas! Bye! P.S. don't forget to comment down below to make me happy! :)





Bonus Story(because I'm bored): Last week we went sledding at this SUPER steep hill! It was really high, and me and my siblings were so excited! So we went up the little path up to the top of the hill. Little did we know, it was probably THE iciest day. So we were walking up a giant hill. Lugging giant sleds. On ice. Man, it was pretty funny the first time we went up! We were slipping like crazy! I especially could NOT.GET.UP.THAT.PATH! It  took me like, five minutes of slipping, falling, and dropping my sled! Every time! Meanwhile, my siblings were already sledding down the hill and they said it was really fun xD....... So I went down and I went SO fast! It was also pretty cool that we were the only people there haha!  Half hour later, we went to a different hill. It wasn't as steep but it was still cool. Well, that was when the bad part happened lol! My brother and I got onto the same sled and went down the hill. Well, we didn't know it was the bumpiest side of the hill! Every bump I flew higher and higher off the sled XD!!!! I finally went airborne, but when I did I hit my arm on a patch of ice. It hurt SOOOO bad! At first we didn't know if it was broken(which it isn't by the way!), but I do have a major bump on my arm now. Ouch! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment