Jan 23, 2014

Woah, I haven't made a stop motion in SO long! Well, there's a reason. I have been taking a "break" from the blog for a while. I don't know why, I just kind of forgot about it, and forgot about making stop motions. That brought me to think of something while making this stop motion. Is this my last stop motion I will make? Maybe. Will I be done using my AG dolls? Maybe. Am I done with this BLOG? Maybe. Hopefully not, but something changed in the last year and it just hasn't been much fun to do it anymore. I am hoping I can FIX that change, but I will have to see. And by the way sorry this is kind of a dumb stop motion. It was last minute. Literally. That's why Gretchen's "minion" costume looks REALLY, REALLY bad xD. Don't judge. :P

2 comments:

  1. Hello, AFP, how're things going??
    About a week or two into summer break, we got our internet fixed, so here I am, posting again.
    So feel free to start checking my blog again!!
    Oh! yeah are what are you doing over the summer, I'm volunteering at the library... feel free to stop by, HA! HA! HA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sup! Things r going greaaaaat! I'll make sure to check ur blog :) Just doing some summer things: Camp, Running club, walking dogs, scrapbooking, all that good stuff haha. Sounds fun, LOL sorry if I could I totally would stop by :P

      Delete